Give your Perth or Melbourne home curb appeal
When we think of your typical run of the mill roller door we usually think of an old fashioned crumpled piece of metal that is manually operated and hangs overhead.
What we don’t realise is how much value a roller door can bring to your homes overall aesthetic which might come handy if you are thinking or revamping, renting or selling your house.
Gryphon’s roller doors are not only practical; built to suit any space, but we also take into account your homes architectural style by offering a wide range of Colorbond colours.
Choose a colour and finish that accentuates your house’s existing aesthetic and add value to your home.
When is a roller garage door suitable?
The difference between roller doors and sectional garage doors lays in the way the panels roll up. A roller door is made of a steel curtain that slides up and rolls up into a bundle at the top of the door. Because of the way that roller doors are designed and function, this option is only suitable if you have enough headspace above your garage door.
Rollers doors are generally used for sheds, garage doors, carports, store-fronts and warehouses due to their high resistance to impact and weather control feature.
Gryphon provides a variety of high-quality manual and automated options in standard sizes that suit most door openings; Our friendly reps will come to you so they can assess, advise, measure and custom make the door so it fits your specifications.
All roller doors come with a 12 month warranty.
Save on energy costs with COLORBOND® steel
COLORBOND® steel is a premium material manufactured and extensively tested so it can sustain the extreme weather conditions we might face in Australia such as extreme heat, rain, wind, hail and dust. Gryphon’s Roller Doors are made from the highly durable material that is easy to maintain, clean and can even make your home more energy efficient. This can be done by opting for a colour featuring Thermatech® technology that is designed to reflect more of the sun’s heat on hot days.
Choose from 24 COLORBOND® shades
Beside being a high-quality material, the COLORBOND® steel is pre-colour coated in a wide range of shades. We carry over 20 shades so you can pick the colour that fits your space and taste the best.
Some of the colours available, but not limited to, are:
Note- Please note that Wood Look options are not available with Roller Doors.
Why choose a Gryphon Roller Door?
Gryphon’s exclusive roller door range has an extensive range of optional extras that can improve security, minimise noise, and protect your home from the elements.
- Windlock clip: provides extra security and protection in high wind and cyclonic areas. If you would like further information on a roller door for a cyclonic area, please contact us about Cyclone Rated Roller Doors.
- Dual sided nylon webbing: this feature is designed to eliminate all metal on metal contact to reduce operational noise every time you open and close it.
- Centre Lock and Slide Bolt Lock: provides your home with extra security and a safe exit path in case of an emergency.
- Aluminium Bottom Rail: specifically designed and engineered to strengthen the bottom panel of your roller door and protect your garage from the harsh Australian climate.
- Ventilated Profile: increase your garages ventilation by up to 9% more than standard roller doors.
- Tapered Bottom Panel: this is an ideal option if you currently live on a slope as it will protect your home from the outside elements, improve security, and provide a flush finish.
If you live in the Perth or Melbourne area and need a new roller garage door or get it serviced or repaired, our experienced staff can help.
We offer 100% free quotes – contact us today for an obligation free price on roller doors.