Answers to the frequently asked Questions: Including types of batteries, manual release and coding in handsets.
- Do the remotes take batteries?
Yes. The size is A23 (Standard Remotes)
- Nothing is happening when I press the Remote Button
Check battery in remote, check that the motor fuse has not blown, check that you have not had a power black out.
If light on the motor does not come on you may have blown the fuse. (refer to circuit board diagram for fuse location)
The fuse is a glass style 1.6 amp 240 volt.
- My door is making a squeaking noise
Spray the hinges and rollers with a silicone base lubricant spray. Be careful that you do not put too much spray on. Then clean the track out.
- The power went out, and I cannot get out of my garage.
Pull the manual release cord gently with one hand and with the other hand lift the door.
- How do I code-in my handsets (remotes)
Each handset model has different coding instructions best to Google the model number and download instructions.