Helpful Instructions on replacing fuses, coding remotes, replacing parts and User Manual copies from the brands we carry.
Garage door user manuals
In the case you have misplaced or lost your instruction booklet for any of our products, you can find them each here for your keeping. You will find below the garage door opener manuals for the motors we supply: Merlin motors, SEIP motor, Controll-A-Door motor, Marantec motor and the Gryphon exclusive Gryphon Superlift Belt Drive Motor.
Please ensure you match up the instruction booklet to the model number of your product.
Garage door opener manuals will provide the following information:
- How to operate the door
- Operating controls
- Safety and Security
- Coding transmitters
- Trouble shooting
- SEIP TM60 / TS75 / TS100 User Manual – Some items not applicable
- Controll-A-Door SDo-3 User Manual
- Marantec Comfort 260 / 270 / 280 User Manual
- Merlin MJ3800 User Manual
- Merlin MR850 / MR650 User Manual
- Merlin Tiltmaster MT100EVO User Manual
Reprogram your garage door remote and other useful instructions
If you are wondering how to program or re-program a garage door remote so it syncs with your garage door opener, this section is for you. We have a series of resourceful documents if you want to pair your garage door remotes with your garage door motor or need to replace the batteries.
We provide an extensive range of user manuals which will help you solve all general enquiries in reference to the models we sell. Below listed are PDF instruction booklets that can be downloaded pertaining to each model and brand that is purchasable from us.
Garage door remote brands we carry are: SEIP, Boss, Gryphon, Merlin
Each manual will provide instructions on:
- Coding instructions
- Programming transmitter
- Deleting all coding
- Adding remotes to an existing series
- Replacing batteries
View our Video on how to reprogram your garage remote
- SEIP TM60 / TM80 Remote Control Coding Instructions Including Delete
- SEIP A45 / A60 / M50 Remote Control Coding Instructions
- Gryphon Belt Motor Remote Control Coding Instructions and Delete
- Gryphon Superlift Motor Remote Control Coding Instructions Including Delete
- Old Builders Leader Motor Remote Control Coding Instructions Including Delete
- Merlin Motor Remote Control Coding Instructions and Replacing Batteries
Changing a fuse
The fuse on a garage door is what turns the light on as the door is being opened. When the fuse breaks or wears out, it can quickly become frustrating. that would need to be sorted out as soon as possible. Replacing a fuse is simple task and can be done yourself without having to call service personnel out. Below is an instructional document complete with steps and visual aid in order to help assist you when changing your own fuse.
We are here to help
You have not found what you were looking for or would prefer a professional to do it for you? Have a look at our maintenance and repairs services available for Perth and Melbourne or contact us – we will gladly assist you.